Apartment Complex Insurance Policies in Colorado
Our commercial residential habitational program is for apartments with 11-25,000+ rental units per policy on a BOP. Our program for apartments provides unique coverage options and flexible solutions for all of your client's needs. (See our Community Association section if you are looking for a habitational program for condos.)
We provide habitational programs for professionally managed properties:
- Apartment Buildings (11 or more rental units)
- Single & Multi-Family Dwellings (11 or more rental units)
- Converted Housing
- Student Housing
- Independent Living Senior Housing
- Affordable/Tax Credit/Public Housing We also can provide tax credit loss coverage!
- Mixed Apartment/Office & Apartment/Mercantile Lessors Risk Occupancies
- High rise
- Rebuilding Cost: no cap/dollar limit! Other loss settlement options too. See brochure for overview.
Professional Property Management is key.
- Any year construction if updated since 1980
- 70% occupancy rate
- Annual leases for all tenants
- Mercantile/office exposures may be eligible - refer to underwriter
- ELECTRICAL: No aluminum wiring, No knob & tube or fuses (unless Stype/fusestats)
- No space heaters or alternative means of heating
- No rooming houses
- Out of state owners need a management firm for maintenance
- No above ground swimming pools